View Your Account Online
Pelican Athletic Club offers a service for members to review and print transactions made at PAC. Members may review their account at anytime through our online service or the PAC APP.
How to set up your account:
• Visit www.thepac.com.
• Click on the LOGIN button, located on the far right corner of the navigation bar at the top of the page.
• A new page will open and request user name and password.
• If you know your user name and password, enter it now.
• If you do not know your user name and password, click forgot user name/ password.
• A new page will open; enter the email address associated with the main account on file with PAC. (If your email address does not work, try entering the address in ALL CAPS.)
• At this point, after entering your email information, the program may ask for your member number (the number associated with the main account, not your scan card number.) Enter it at this time. This should prompt you to change your user name and password to something you can easily remember.
• However, after entering your email information, the program may alert you that a
temporary user name and password has been sent to your email account. Follow the instructions on the email and login in with the temporary information. This should prompt you to change your password to something you can easily remember. Once your password has been changed, if you would like to change your user name then, click the HOME button in the top left corner of the screen. Click on ACCOUNT INFORMATION button and then, click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button on the right side of the page. (If you change your user name you will have to change your password, again.)
• Once you have successfully logged in, you may click on the HOME button in the top right corner of the screen to find your ACCOUNT INFORMATION. Click this button to open a menu of services. Click on VIEW TRANSACTION LISTINGS to monitor the charges on your account.
If you do not know the email address on file with PAC, your member number, or if you need assistance logging in contact: PAC Business Office: 626-3706 M-F, 8-5 or stop by the Membership Office.
Click the following link to print directions.View Your Account Online